Become a Certified Class Leader of Caregivers of Adults with Chronic Conditions and Caregivers of Children with Special Needs (including adult children).
Two-day certification class from Hope Grows. Class includes:
- Scripted curriculum for all classes (printed and electronic versions)
- Starter kit of materials needed to teach classes
- $100 licensing fee from Powerful Tools for Caregivers
- Breakfast and lunch each day
Trainees will learn skill-building activities to:
- Conduct the Powerful Tools for Caregivers program with a trained co-leader.
- Use the Class Leader Tips Manual, Leader Scripts and The Caregiver Helpbook.
- Use self-efficacy enhancing strategies and successfully apply the following training techniques: leader presentation; discussion; brainstorming; modeling/practice; feedback and solution-seeking; and dramatization.
Class size is limited. $350 program fee
Call or email Hope Grows to inquire, application forms will be emailed.
412-369-4673 or email@example.com